Sunday, November 22, 2009

E-books: An Example of Digital Media Technology

Hi guys... I picked e-books for Digital Media and Society assignment..
well according to my point of view: E-books has changed the style of reading but e-books have both advantaged and disadvantages. No doubt, the popularitry of e-books is increasing day by day but on the other hand printed books still have some future. As far as I am concerned, I personally prefer printed books because these are not harmful for eyes and I like the feeling of paper. I am sure that there are not less people with the same opinion. It is the new technology which force us to use e-books and make us feel that we need them. If we compare with past, surely printed books are going down day by day, but definitely they are not going to be dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment